On the plus side, there’s no more roaches.

An 8- and 10-year old were having a sleepover at their Grandparent’s home in Florida. In what probably seemed like a good idea at the time, they started pouring rubbing alcohol on roaches and then setting them on fire.

When one of the beds caught on fire, they decided it was time to wake the grandparents. The fire spread through the home, causing a total loss.

The boys were to attend the Broward Sheriff’s Office Fire-Starter prevention and education program.

Guess they couldn’t send them to their room without supper, so this was the next best thing.

FOXNews.com – Boys Set Cockroaches on Fire, Burn Down Grandparents’ House || Kate blogs at The Original Musings.

Now playing: Gary Allan – The One
via FoxyTunes

Be Sociable, Share!