Angee (pronounced like Angie) will revolutionize home security in more ways than one. One of the features that sets Angee apart from other home security systems is that this system can learn about you and your family members, and then operate accordingly. Angee is the future, but this future is now here.
Check out what Angee offers:
- Operates even during a power outage due to a built-in battery and 1.5 Gb storage.
- Is small and portable, a handsome cylindrical design that can blend in with home decor.
- Has data military grade encryption.
- Motion and proximity detection tags that can be quickly and easily placed at all entryways and windows, so you need only one of the small portable units, regardless of the size of your house. Thus, a detection tag in a room on the third floor will allow the Angee unit, which is on the first floor, to tell when someone enters that third-floor room.
- Recognition of household members’
- Can connect to your mobile device, tablet or smartwatch.
- Operation is voice controlled (as well as via smartphone) and includes personal-assistant-type tasks such as answering the phone.
- Surveillance cameras (which rotate 360 degrees) that will follow intruders by detecting their presence; there’s no escaping “getting caught on tape.” But if you don’t want Angee to watch you during an intimate moment, no problem; just say “Turn away.” And remember, if the burglar says “Turn away,” Angee will disobey because it won’t recognize his voice.
- Zero subscription fees.
- The projected retail price will be $429.
The Birth of Angee
Angee Inc., is a start-up company that formed about a year and a half ago. Its founders had an ultra-strong vision and thus, introduced their system on Kickstarter. The founders needed experts in serial production, so hence teamed up with Dragon Innovation.
Who are the founders?
Tomas Turek is a serial software entrepreneur. He and his team have been working tirelessly for over 18 months to bring Angee to life.
If you’d like to support this futuristic layer of home security to bring it to the present, go to the Kickstarter campaign.