Is it just me, or is the world becoming a very unsafe place to eat?
In the past few weeks we have had warnings about contaminated spinach and dangerous lettuces.
Just when you thought it was safe to eat a salad there is a new warning coming out of Canada, “Don’t drink the carrot Juice“. Two Toronto residents remain paralyzed after contracting botulism from drinking tainted carrot juice.
If this trend continues within a few more weeks the only safe stuff to eat will be Twinkies andÂ cans of Chef Boyardee mini raviolis.