by Ric Ottaiano
October 25, 2006
2. 208 out of 307 consider the American government at war with Muslims.
3. 190 out of 307 either donâ€™t believe Muslims hijacked planes and flew them into buildings on 9/11 or are â€œundecidedâ€ on that question.
4. 200 out of 307 believe that the American government had advance knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.
5. 156 out of 307 believe that either the American government organized the 9/11 attacks or are â€œundecidedâ€ on the issue.
6. 205 out of 307 believe that their personal mail is being read by the American government.
7. 248 of 307 do not believe that America was justified in invading Afghanistan after 9/11.
There is much more to this survey that I havenâ€™t reproduced, but it is all of the same flavor. There should be no doubt in anyoneâ€™s mind that most Muslims throughout the world, and in the United States, have absolutely no allegiance to anything other than their religion. That is a fact evidenced time and time again by their words and deeds.
It is therefore time for us to begin speaking up and saying what should be clear to all who come to these shores: If you are unwilling or unable to pledge loyalty to this country and what it stands for, donâ€™t bother to make the trip. If you identify yourself with any ethnic or religious group before you identify yourself as an American, stay home in the miserable country of your birth. If you are already here and canâ€™t bring yourself to adopt our customs, laws and way of life, be prepared to be returned from whence you came.
We need to come to grips with this growing problem now and before it is too late. Not next year or next week. Not tomorrow. We need to start today because, if we donâ€™t, our children and grandchildren will be paying the price.
I donâ€™t come to this conclusion and write these words to agitate for the sake of being noticed. I donâ€™t come to this point lightly, casually or with hyperbole. The fact is that Muslims today are a danger to any western society. The only difference from place to place is a matter of degree, which means the only difference is how much time will pass before we lose our identity.
[This article can also be seen at Release The Hounds!]